- This event has passed.
LEVEL 1—SPIRITUAL HEALING BASIC HEALER CERTIFICATION
October 18, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Would you like to become a -Spiritual Healer? Would you like to use this healing method on individuals who are medically ill and/or who have difficult life issues needing special care?
If you are a Physician/ Doctor, PhD, Health Care Professional, or traditional Healer and would like to introduce Spiritual Healing into your practice, this Level I course can help open the doors for you to become a certified -Spiritual Healer beginning the process of a new, and complementary, way of healing.
This SH course curriculum will be comprised of 5 levels of training, with the 1st level resulting in a basic healer certification. This Level I basic course is open to all individuals who are interested in learning this unique process of healing.
In this 7-evening basic healer course you will learn the following teachings and techniques below.
* The basic principals of SH applied to the learning of healing basic medical and
* The understanding of subtle light patterns and how they apply to recognition/diagnosis
of illness in the subtle fields
* The ability to identify and walk people through difficult emotional states related to the
body’s manifestation of illness
* The purification and transformation of the manifested illness in the body using the
* The opening of the heart and the walking through the spiritual healing process to attain
a greater proximity to the Divine
* These teachings will allow you to help assist individuals in healing many issues and
simple diseases. This basic course will also introduce you to the Level II Spiritual
Healer’s Certification Class that will help you work with assisting people heal more
serious illnesses, psychological, and deeper personal issues.
October 25, 2017
November 1, 2017
November 8, 2017
November 22, 2017
November 29, 2017
December 13, 2017
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $975.00 (To be paid by October 8th. by midnight ET., 2017)REGULAR PRICE: $1,125.00
For more information about this course, please contact:
Phone: (207) 939-1124
Contact our office for details: email@example.com