About Medical Spiritual Healing
Medical Spiritual Healing, or “MSH,” works to find and heal the hidden spiritual, psychological, emotional, and energetic aspects of disease, while concurrently treating the physical aspects with conventional western methods.
Conventional medicine monitors the process of healing throughout the healing time and measures parameters such as tumor size or cell counts and blood chemistry. The patient is always under the care of his/her physician and closely watched during their healing and treatment. This helps the patient see the impact of the healing and shows clearly how the healing is progressing as well as always keeping the person safe.
Conventional treatments such as chemotherapy and other therapies can still be used, and do not alter but complement the spiritual healing process. Complementary medicines, including homeopathy, Chinese medicine, and other traditions also work synergistically with Medical Spritual Healing. The patient and their doctor can choose whichever system of medicine they wish.
No matter what system of healing patients choose, they can benefit by learning to purify the inner stresses, emotions, thoughts, and experiences underlying disease.
Healing Cancer with Medical Spiritual Healing
Notes from Dr. Ibrahim Jaffe
Many years ago, while working with a man who had malignant melanoma, one of the most aggressive and untreatable forms of cancer I learned the following lesson:
In order to bring forth healing two master principals needed to be addressed …
- Purification of one's issues
- The return to God
First, one has to find and transform and purify the hidden issues within the subconscious self that are related to the disease or illness. Emotions such as hidden anger, fear and loss, must be resolved. The next step is to understand the negative beliefs that affect the illness, and let them go. Finally the hidden memories, stored as images and experiences within the inner world of the person, need to be discovered and transformed.
Purification alone often leads to healing. However in more advanced forms of disease, especially cancer, it isn't always completely effective. The tumor may change shape but does not always leave.
To have complete healing, I found that a second piece is needed. The person needs to return to God, so that the light of God can descend and transform the illness itself. This can occur after one reestablishes a relationship to the love and light of the Divine Presence. This is independent of religion and works within all religions and spiritual traditions. When one returns to God, it brings forth deep and significant change of serious disease.
Again many times just the return to God brings healing as well. One has to return to the presence of God, open to its light and love, and be willing to listen and surrender to God's will, which they will learn to hear. I call this bowing. When the purification of the issues and the bowing occurrs together, this is when we see the most significant healing of serious disease, especially with cancer and other life threatening illnesses.
When this man with melanoma bowed to God, after he had purified his issues, he had a dream where the angels came to him and removed the tumor. When he woke up he looked in the mirror and saw that the tumor had disappeared overnight. He had a true miracle! He then went on to research spontaneous remission of cancer in his city and found 50 living cases, which he interviewed. Interestingly enough, in all 50 cases the recipe of purifying one's issues and returning to God had occurred.
I have found that more often than instantaneous healing, that usually healing occurs in a step after step manner. So slowly day after day, as purification occurs and faith and the return to God is established. Healing occurs in a gradual way and remission of disease is seen.
Finally, for the most effective results, I have found that when the bowing and the purification were brought together along with a supportive physical system such as conventional or complementary medicine, and/or some other forms of physical healing often we would get the best results in healing.
~ Dr. Ibrahim Jaffe
The comprehensive system of Medical Spiritual Healing includes the following:
1. Western medicine/complementary medicine: Western medicine and or complementary medicine is used to monitor and evaluate the healing process and support it as needed with such things as antibiotics, conventional medicines, chemo, surgery and other treatment when needed. There are many forms of complementary medicine, which work well with healing.
2. Nutrition and diet: Nutrition and diet are carefully monitored so that chemicals are not introduced to the body, and good wholesome foods are the mainstay of the diet. The individuals body is given a respite from toxic food, water, air, etc., giving it a chance to transform and to and reactivate the immune system for healing.
3. Spiritual purification: Spiritual purification of the hidden issues, emotions, beliefs and inner experiences is done so that the inner being becomes clean, whole and happy. Stress disappears and peace returns within the individual, along with an understanding of the teaching of the disease.
4. Bowing to God: The individual returned to the presence of God, where the light and power of God is turned to the illness. Then the support and healing power of God is received.
5. The spiritual teaching: We learn to see that disease actually comes as a gift, to help us learn spiritual lessons. When Dr. Jaffe lost his sight and was blind he discovered that he was unwilling to see certain inner aspects of his being. Once he learned this lesson of sight, his true eyesight literally returned in minutes, after almost a year of blindness!
When all of these principals are applied to the individual, and often to their families as well, dramatic healing is frequently seen. (In cases of children's illnesses it is always necessary to heal the family.) Medical Spiritual Healing is a process of transformation that is easy to learn, fulfilling to apply, and can bring immediate results and lessening of the symptoms of many illnesses.
Medical Spiritual Healing is a combination of these five points of healing brought together under the principals of Sufism. Sufism addresses each person's relationship to the world, God and to each other, from the perspective of love, unity and oneness. By seeing and understanding that all things are reflections of the beauty of God and that all experiences are here to teach us about the presence of God, we can see life as a wonderful journey, full of love, that is here to help us grow. The principals of Sufism can be integrated within all religions, paths and traditions because all essentially are about the growth of the spirit, establishing love, and the return to oneness.